domenica 18 agosto 2024

 new painting exhibition at ART CENTER

RAVEN ARCANA  PAINTING

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As soon as I received the invitation I flew to the Serena Art-Center space, where a nice surprise was waiting for me.


Already in the afternoon many people were standing at the entrance for the inauguration of the exhibition. Bella as usual was the host while Vita was busy on a trip.

RAVEN ARCANA Painter

My trip was long so I arrived a few minutes later, and the dancing had already started, the DJ was playing beautiful music while all around the dance floor there were the paintings on display,


I stopped on some really beautiful ones especially those that represented landscapes with pastel colors of exquisite clarity,


I complimented the artist RAVEN ARCANA a polite lady happy to be able to express his art to the visitors of the planet of SL.



Below I publish the artist's presentation note as he sent it with some photos that I took during my visit.


I hope everyone enjoyed the exhibition and see you at the next event


Virtual Landscapes always fascinated me, Reason why i found my Love for Photography in Second Life. In 2022 i went from only using Flickr to bring my Artworks into Second Life as well. 

I capture Moods and Emotions these virtual Landscpaes do evoke on my virtual Photos and edit them to turn them into Artworks, be it lovely Nature, Urban themes or even Dystopic. This broad Range of beautifully created Sims in SL is always a great Ressource of Inspiration.

"From Coast to Coast" is a Selection of coastal themed Artworks, showing a Range from the rough northern Fjords to the Desert Coast and, of course, those Coast Scenes you just want to sit at and enjoy your Vacation. I hope they evoke such Feelings of Relaxation on you as they did to me!


Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/192310267@N04/



You can also see some of my Works at my Gallery    (region clandestine 223.23.2503)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nessun commento: